No Products in Your Basket
Freshen up your old Skateboard trucks with this Venom Skateboards Universal Truck rebuild kit.
Are your trucks looking tired and not performing like they use to? Do your trucks have worn down axle nuts, struggle to remove your kingpin nuts?
If you skate regularly then the chances are your trucks will need freshening up to prolong their life and allow you to skate at your best. Before you splash out on a new set of expensive trucks, save yourself some cash and rebuild your trucks with this kit!
Suitable for almost all trucks, this kit will replace all the major components that wear out and make your trucks perform like new again. Suitable for trucks including: Independent, Thunder, Venture, Ace, Royal, Tensor, Venom, Enuff, Fracture, Bullet & more.
• 2 x Lightweight Hollow Kingpins
• 2 X Kingpin Nuts
• 4 x Top and bottom truck bushings
• 4 x Bushing washers
• 8 x Speed rings
• 4 x Axle nuts
• 2 x Pivot Cups
Why not add a set of new Truck Bushings to complete your rebuild? Check out our other products for different hardness bushings.
No problem, you are covered by our 100 day returns policy, continue reading to find out more!
We offer a 100 day returns policy from the day you purchased your item. If you’re not 100% happy with your item when you receive it or just changed your mind, follow our simple steps to return it for a refund or exchange it. Once we receive the item you want to exchange, we will send out the new item for free. If you believe the item is faulty then please contact us before sending it.
"Can I exchange my item for a different size if it doesn't fit?" - Yes, we are happy to exchange for a different size, make sure you let us know what size you need. Send back the original item with a completed returns form following the steps below. Once we receive your returned item we will send out the new size for free.
Please print and complete our RETURNS FORM found here...
To complete your return:
1. Securely repackage your item with the appropriate amount of padding, we recommend reusing the packaging it arrived in.
2. Complete our returns form (download here...), please indicate if you'd like a refund or exchange. If you don't have access to a printer then you can write a note including your name, order number, and whether you'd like a refund or exchange.
3. Include the completed returns form or note with the item you are sending back.
4. Send to:
Once we receive your item we will process your return and then refund or exchange the item as requested.