Competition Terms and Conditions
When we run our competitions there are a few things you should be aware of…
The following rules are applicable to all competitions unless stated otherwise on the competition entry page of each competition.
By entering the competition, you (the entrant) together with any other member of the public involved, hereby agree to be bound by our rules that can be amended from time to time, and by any competition instructions.
It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of these rules, and they acknowledge that any failure to comply with these rules could lead to their disqualification without reasons being given or opportunity for challenge.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Skatewarehouse reserve the right to withdraw any competition or prizes at any time.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable, so don’t ask.
- If any winner of a competition is unable to claim a prize for any reason, or if Skatewarehouse has not been able, after making reasonable efforts within 48 hours of announcing the winner, to make contact with the winner, Skatewarehouse reserves the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. Skatewarehouse shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
- Skatewarehouse reserves the right to publish the names of the winners on our website and social media channels.
- All competitions are open to mainland UK residents only.
- Skatewarehouse cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. If you don’t want the prize, don’t enter. Skatewarehouse is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software failure, smart phone malfunction of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet. It’s up to you to make sure you’ve properly entered.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter our competitions and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
- Unless stated otherwise, the winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries and contacted within 28 days of the closing date specified on each competition entry page.
- You have 48 hours to claim your prize once we have announced it. If you want to win, make it your priority to check if you won, we’re not your parents, you’re capable of checking yourselves.
- All Skatewarehouse competitions are not open to employees or contractors of Skatewarehouse or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members. Because nobody likes a stitch up, that would be pretty unfair to you guys.
- We reserve the right to change the closing date without notice. Under some circumstances we may need to move the date, this will not affect your entry or chance of winning.