No Products in Your Basket
Wheels are sold individually. Order 2 if you need a pair of wheels.
"Eagle Supply Wheels: Radix Eagle Full Hollowtech Core Wheels ""Medium""
Our new Radix Line that will set the new standard again and will change the scooter sport for ever; like we did before...
The 30mm wide wheels will replace the 24mm inline skate size wheels as it will give the user more grip, more angle, more control and more air time!
Hand poured in Holland with urethane according to our own developed formulas.
• Size: 115mm
• Width: 30mm
• Hardness: Medium - 88a (""Just a little harder than the standard 86a"" Good for a smooth fast ride in most conditions.
• Core: Full Hollowtech Aluminium
• Bearings: Eagle Performance 608 RS
• Laser Etched Core
• Anodized Black
Each Model comes with its own Hardness in Urethane:
• Soft - 86a (Equal to the Standard “The Standard being 86a”) for a Smooth ride with Super high grip
• Medium - 88a (""Just a little harder than the standard 86a"" Good for a smooth fast ride in most conditions.
• Hard - 90a Harder again than the Medium Ideal for Warmer places and smooth surfaces like in skate parks for a super smooth and responsive ride.
(Standard Hardness = 86a)
Fits the Eagle Supply, District and Addict forks and decks. More brands will follow.
At Eagle Supply, we understand the science behind making the perfect urethane mixture specially for use on scooter wheels. Don’t be fooled by cheap imitations.
Make sure you buy your Eagle Supply wheels from an authorized local dealer or distributor.
Ride confidence, ride with pride, ride the original, Eagle Supply.
No problem, you are covered by our 100 day returns policy, continue reading to find out more!
We offer a 100 day returns policy from the day you purchased your item. If you’re not 100% happy with your item when you receive it or just changed your mind, follow our simple steps to return it for a refund or exchange it. Once we receive the item you want to exchange, we will send out the new item for free. If you believe the item is faulty then please contact us before sending it.
"Can I exchange my item for a different size if it doesn't fit?" - Yes, we are happy to exchange for a different size, make sure you let us know what size you need. Send back the original item with a completed returns form following the steps below. Once we receive your returned item we will send out the new size for free.
Please print and complete our RETURNS FORM found here...
To complete your return:
1. Securely repackage your item with the appropriate amount of padding, we recommend reusing the packaging it arrived in.
2. Complete our returns form (download here...), please indicate if you'd like a refund or exchange. If you don't have access to a printer then you can write a note including your name, order number, and whether you'd like a refund or exchange.
3. Include the completed returns form or note with the item you are sending back.
4. Send to:
Once we receive your item we will process your return and then refund or exchange the item as requested.