Delivery & Returns
**Last Day For Christmas Orders**
• 'Next Working Day' order before 2pm on 20th Dec for Mainland UK.
• '2 - 5 day' order before 1pm on 19th Dec for UK.
If you order after these dates we cannot guarantee Christmas delivery please don't leave it too late!
FREE DELIVERY to UK mainland on orders over £50
Free delivery applies to orders £50 or more to mainland UK and will be shipped via our 2 - 5 day courier service or Royal Mail 48h (Excludes selected postcodes, see below). Delivery is on working days (Mon-Fri) excluding public holidays.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY to UK mainland on orders over £50 - Promotional Offer
We occasionally run an offer of 'free next day delivery', when this offer is active it applies to orders £50 or more to mainland UK addresses and will be shipped via our 1 - 2 day courier service or Royal Mail 24h (Excludes selected postcodes, see below).
Need it FAST? - Next Working Day Delivery
Our fast Next Day delivery service is available when you order before 2pm. Orders received after this time or made during a weekend or Bank Holiday will be processed and sent the next working day. Our working days are Monday to Friday. You must order before 2pm on a weekday to receive the following weekday, excluding Bank Holidays. If you need your order urgently then please ring us and we will do our best to help you. Please note some selected postcodes are excluded from next day service, see below. Please note 'Next Day' delivery does not include Saturday, if you would like a Saturday delivery, please contact us or select 'Saturday Delivery' at the checkout, this is a premium service. Please be aware that while we will do our very best to get your order to you as quick as possible (and 99% do arrive on time), once it is with our delivery partners we cannot guarantee it will always reach you in under 24hours. Due to unforeseen delays, we say this is a 1 - 2 day service.
To receive your order on a Saturday, you must place your order any time during the week as long as we receive your order before 2pm on Friday. If you order after 2pm on Friday, your order will be dispatched on the following Monday on a Next Working Day service and the difference in price will be refunded to you.
Orders to non-UK addresses will be sent via 'Royal Mail Euro service' for orders under £50. Orders £50 and over or large in size will be sent via our courier service. Please allow 3 - 5 days for your order to arrive.
We will dispatch your order within two working days of it being placed, subject to stock levels. Delivery time will depend on delivery option chosen. Where we cannot dispatch your order straight away we will contact you and give you the option to wait or cancel. International orders are generally received in under 14 days.
We reserve the right to reasonably increase shipping costs for non-UK mainland addresses, you will be contacted and informed of the increase in postage, and given the option to proceed with or cancel.
Please note that larger items i.e skates, ramps, full setup skateboards etc. will be delivered via our carrier. These items can only be delivered Monday to Friday. If you wish to receive your order on a weekend please let us know although there will be an extra charge.
Delivery costs are automatically calculated based on your postcode to give the lowest possible price. However this may not be the quickest form of delivery, you can change the delivery option when navigating through the checkout. VAT is included in your delivery charge. Please note that ‘Free Delivery' only applies to Mainland UK and not overseas. If ordering from Europe or Overseas your shipping will be adjusted accordingly. Orders from outside the UK mainland will be charged at the usual rates for that area.
Our Delivery Partners
Larger sized orders are dispatched with UKmail
- You will receive a text and email from the courier when your order has been dispatched confirming the expected day of delivery.
- You can choose some different delivery options and reply to this message if you’re not going to be in. These options are: leave with a neighbour, leave in a safe place, or deliver on a different day.
- You’ll receive a text and email confirming your estimated delivery time on the day of delivery
- The courier delivers between 7:30 am – 7pm and all deliveries must be signed for unless you have specified 'leave in a safe place'.
- If you are not at home when the delivery is attempted, a calling card will be left to instruct you on what to do next, normally they will attempt delivery the next day.
- If you don’t receive your order when you expect it, please contact customer services.
- You can track your delivery using the tracking number provided in your account area when used on the UKmail.co.uk website.
Smaller orders on Standard 2 - 3 working day delivery are dispatched via Royal Mail.
- We use a packet post service, meaning these parcels are not fully trackable.
- Royal Mail orders usually take 2 - 3 days to be delivered, but can take longer due to busy periods or weather/traffic circumstances, orders can take up to 10 working days to reach you at these times.
- If you’re not in at the time of delivery, your postman will leave the parcel in a safe place, deliver to a neighbour or take the parcel to a local Post Office/depot. A calling card will be left telling you where your delivery is.
- If you do not pick up your order form a Post Office within 10 days, it will be returned to us.
- If you don’t receive your order when you expect it, please check your local post office and then contact customer services.
|Next Working Day (1 - 2 Working Days)||
|Standard Delivery (2 - 3 Working Days)||
Postcodes Excluded from Free Delivery
We are charged an extra premium rate to send to the following postcodes. Therefore, unfortunately, these postcodes are excluded from Free Mainland UK Delivery and will be charged at cost:
£7.95 : PO (Isle of Wight), TR21 - TR25 (Scilly Isles)
£11.95 : AB31 - AB38, AB40 - AB56, IV1 - IV28, IV30 - IV32, IV36, IV40, IV52 - IV54, IV63, KW1 - KW14, PA21 - PA38, PH4 - PH41, PH49 - PH50, BT (Northern Ireland), Republic Of Ireland.
£16.95 : HS, IV41 - IV49, IV51, IV55 -IV56, KA27 - KA28, KW15 - KW17, PA20, PA41 - PA49, PA60 - PA78, PH42 - PH44, ZE, IM, GY, JE.
Non-UK Mainland & International Deliveries
- International deliveries are only available to countries listed, at fixed postage prices.
- International orders are delivered by DHL.
- You will receive tracking information via email once your parcel has been dispatched.
- If you don’t receive your order when you expect it, please contact customer services.
- International orders will take different amounts of time to be delivered depending on the destination.
|Ireland||£11.95||2 - 3 days|
|Isle Of Man||£16.95||2 - 3 days|
|The Channel Islands (JE, GY)||£11.95||2 - 3 days|
|Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands||£11.95||2 - 3 days|
|France, Germany||£13.95||2 - 3 days|
|Austria, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland||£17.95||3 - 4 days|
|Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden||£19.95||2 - 4 Days|
|Czech Republic, Estonia, Gibraltar, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland||£22.95||3 - 5 Days|
|Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Turkey||£32.95||4 - 6 Days|
Need to return or exchange a gift?
No problem, you are covered by our 100 day returns policy, continue reading to find out more!
Simple, easy returns...
We offer a 100 day returns policy from the day you purchased your item. If you’re not 100% happy with your item when you receive it or just changed your mind, follow our simple steps to return it for a refund or exchange it. Once we receive the item you want to exchange we will then send out the new item for free. If you believe the item is faulty then please contact us before sending.
"Can I exchange my item for a different size if it doesn't fit?" - Yes, we are happy to exchange for a different size, make sure you let us know what size you need. Send back the original item with a completed returns form following the steps below. Once we receive your returned item we will send out the new size for free.
Please print and complete our RETURNS FORM found here...
To complete your return:
1. Repackage your item with the appropriate amount of padding, we recommend reusing the packaging it arrived in.
2. Complete the returns form found on your invoice or downloaded above, let us know if you'd like a refund or exchange.
3. Include the completed returns form with the item you are sending.
4. Send to:
Once we receive your item we will process your return then refund or exchange the item as requested.
- Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item(s) must be in the original manufacturers packaging.
- Please make sure all items are packed appropriately for safe shipping back to us.
- Please do not stick postage/courier labels directly on to the box/packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund or exchange your order.
- Our returns policy lasts 100 days from purchase. If 100 days have passed since the original purchase date then, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- All costs relating to returning items is the responsibility of the customer.
- If the item is deemed to be faulty and you have contacted us we will refund your delivery costs if you provide a receipt.
- We strongly recommend using a signed for service with the Royal Mail, Parcel Force or a Courier Service.
- Please be aware, until the returned item is with us, it is still your responsibility.